Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! with Mojo Monday

Today I have a card to share that I created using this week's sketch over at Mojo Monday!  It's a great sketch that is so versatile!  I decided to do some Triple Time Stamping with this sketch and the Petite Petals stamp set using Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon! The sentiment is a stamp from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I think it turned really cute! 
I just love the way triple time stamping looks!  I did make one mistake - can you see it?  Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you think about my card! 
And don't forget about this month's Stampin' Up! special - Buy 3 Designer Series Paper packs and Get 1 Free!  You can order anytime via my website - just click HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job on your card, Rene', I love the layered stamping. The only thing I could possibly see that might not be right is the bottom blue flower, it doesn't look like it matches up quite right. Am I correct? Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us.

    ReplyDelete