Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Double Challenge Fun

I created this card to enter into two separate challenges.  I love, love combining challenges and combining a sketch and a color combo is the easiest way to go!  For today's card, I was inspired by the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches (sketch 143) and the color combo over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  I love Tangelo Twist and was thrilled to see it with Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon!  I used the Work of Art stamp set to create the dotted background and the hearts on the tangelo circle.  The sentiment is from Sketched Birthday.  The DSP is from the Moonight Designer Series Paper Stack.  Please check out Freshly Made Sketches and Hand Stamped Sentiments for lots of fun and inspiration.  Leave me a comment and let me know if you like this card!

Don't forget about this months special - Buy 3 Designer Series Paper Packs and get 1 FREE!  You can order anytime on my website!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun colorful card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background!!! Very Colorful!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your handmade background paper, it's works so well for the color combo. So glad you joined us at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Rene! I really like those polka dots! Such fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love the multi-colored polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am totally lovin' your spotted background!!! Thanks for being a part of our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete