Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Using Paper Pumpkin and CCC#1

Today I am sharing a card that I created using the June 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit!  I love this month's kit!  There is so much that you can do with the oodles of supplies that come in the kit.  I decided to use the supplies to create a card for the first challenge over at Creative Club Challenge Blog....a new blog created in part by my upline, Wendy!  Here's the sketch:
I used whisper white cardstock, a piece of real read cardstock embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder, and two of the pinwheel squares from this month's paper pumpkin kit - one for the background and one for the tiny pinwheel.  I stamped the celebrate sentiment (from the kit) using night of navy ink (from the kit) onto a banner (from the kit!).  I added a rhinestone and there you have it!
I think it turned out really cute!  If you haven't heard what Paper Pumpkin is all about, you should definitely check it out HERE!  I have a special running through tomorrow to receive a free storage case including a free snail adhesive for anyone who orders a prepaid three-month subscription.  Please email me at artgravy@gmail.com if you'd like to order (you can't get the 3-month subscription through the paper pumpkin website and therefore, no free goodies!).  For more info about this special, click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment