Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Paper Pumkin Special

I got my June Paper Pumpkin Kit last week!  It is so full of supplies!!!  There is enough paper and supplies to create 24 pinwheels plus more!  My daughter and I are waiting until tomorrow night when some friends come over to pull it out and play with!
Isn't that gorgeous!
If you haven't heard about it, Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit from Stampin' Up!  Each month, you get a surprise kit including all the supplies you need (including stamps and ink!) to create a Pinterest-worthy project!  How fun is that!  I want you to try it!  I'm offering a special until June 30th for anyone who purchases a 3-month prepaid subscription ($59.85 which includes shipping).  You'll get a storage case to hold all your non-consumable supplies like stamps and ink, plus I'm throwing in a free snail adhesive!  You'll have everything you need including a way to store it all.  If you have any questions please email me....I'm happy to answer!  Want to see more?  Click here!  ***In order to receive the free gift, you will need to order through me, not the paper pumpkin site****

And just to wet your appetite a bit more....here's the video for this month's kit:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment